I haven't been faithful in updating my blog.
When things get busy, we all lose track of time, and just keep chugging at it. The only realizations of the time is how fast the next season comes..then goes. As of lately, I finally decided to clean out our closets and switch the seasons in our clothes. I was also in search for clothing items to donate. But there are so many memories in some of the kids clothes that I want to keep. Some things just so hard to let go. But in the end, I gave one more deep sniff of the fuzzy snowsuit that Aidan wore at 5 months and then folded it into the charity bag.
So far I have donated tons of stuff away to charity. The last charity, I gave five bags of clothes. You would think I would not have anymore to give away. This round I had 2 bags. Ok, one of those bags was only three quarters full. But still...I know there is more that can be given away.
No comments:
Post a Comment