This year, Thanksgiving weekend happened to be the warmest I can remember. You could not resist but to go out and enjoy the warmth of the sun and outdoor family activities.
This year, we visited the Southbrook Pumpkin Patch in Vaughan. The place was a zoo. There were so many people and lots of cars. But it was a good thing that they had plenty of parking. During the month of October, Southbrook ramps up their entertainment with rides and helicopter tours. Admission and parking are free. But the you had to buy tickets for the rides.
We also ventured out to the Caledon area because the newspaper suggested some scenic drives for fall colours. We did find some but I prefer our McCowan Rd route. Maybe heading east will be a bit nicer....
I was also expecting the drive out to Caledon to be more country-like. But it seems the homebuilders have expanded development that green space is scarce. So much for a serene drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment