Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Aidan gets a new toy and a manicure
A friend of Dickens gave us a couple of new toys for Aidan, a swing and a playmat that converts into a tube to play hide-n-seek.
We have tried him on the swing but we know that 6 months, he can climb out of anything with straps. I am sure he will find a way to fall over. He has already been strong enough to hold the bars to prevent the swing from swinging.
Oh, you may have noticed that one of his feet has punctured his sleeper. (Sorry Joyce, I don't think I will return this one.) Time for a manicure by daddy. He watches attentively to each clipping. Which means we will have to hide the nail clippers when he starts walking and looking thru the drawers. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment