Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy 6 Months Aidan!!!

Aidan curiously watches what CC is eating then imitates her.

I can't believe that half a year has gone by already. Time just flies by when you are at home. I can no longer refer to Aidan as an infant. Well...I wasn't able to call him an infant when he reached 4 months either. He is growing so fast by the day. He keeps me guessing on what new tricks he can do or perfect. The feeding is going well. He likes having his cereal and vegetables and dislikes fruits -- I know I should have left fruits after I did all the vegetables. But I was desperate in getting him to poo after 4 days of none. I am glad he doesn't want fruits yet...at least I know I can hold off til later. He likes watching us eat and sometimes even screams for a taste.

Some milestones...the solid foods...and blowing from his mouth...esp during feeding. He would blow when I put the spoon in his mouth..and smile. Nice game but I am getting spots of green on the chair cushions, his clothes and me.

He gets excited when I put on his coat because he knows we are heading outside. He looks forward to picking up the girls after school and seeing lots of people. He is also beginning to look at strangers carefully too.

Another thing we noticed is that he has a particular interest in the Hyundai Sonata car commercial that has all the black and white cars line up to form piano keys. He must like the classical music tune of it...or just like piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment