What a difference in the weather when we turned to a new month...hope the trend continues. So far, March has started out to be drier and sunnier than February. The mornings are starting to look brighter when we get up. I mean, I can actually see the sky in a pale blue because the sun is beginning to rise for us early birds. When open the vertical blinds in the kitchen...I can see my backyard neighbour.
Another thing I have done to welcome the warmer temps is that I decided to let the girls wear long sleeve t-shirts as undershirts and MINUS the wool over shirt. I have them wear the wool piece on those minus 20 degrees days. Nowadays, adding the hoodie or cardigan over a long sleeve t shirt is sufficient. But they still need to wear wind pants over their regular pants...and that will remain unchanged until we get to mid April. But I am crossing my fingers and toes that I can relieve them from the wind pants earlier than that!
As the weather transitions to longer days...I notice that my skin looks paler. I think I may need some more sun and eat more food with iron to replenish my skin complexion. I can't wait to take Aidan out to pick up the girls...when it gets warmer.. we or I can get some rays and some much needed exercise too. The fresh air would also be very healthy too!
No comments:
Post a Comment