Friday, December 11, 2009

First post to my blog


Although the weather is cold, I have the warm and fuzzies now that Yeats has helped me start this blog!!

I was trying to whip up some cookie dough in prep for a date with my easy bake oven but little Aidan was his usual crying self -- and my dough had to wait. Sometimes I feel guilty for not picking him up as soon as he starts his crying but I know if I start that habit, he will expect to be cuddled every time he lets out a whimper.

Okay, five minutes have passed...and I have to pick him up...he is going beet red. I know the little chili pepper does it on purpose.

3 comments:

  1. hey .. you learned how to insert a photo. that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he looks different now but still very cute :) Welcome to the blogosphere, Daiga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just hope I don't bore any one with my blog. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete